Summer Camp 2018
Unleash your imagination, create art, learn dancing, explore drama and get inspired!
Art | Dance | Drama
10 weeks of Camp from 28th May to 10th August.
5 to 12 years old - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Camp fee (supplies included)
- 9:00am to 12:00pm - $120/week
- 9:00am to 5:00pm - $179/week
- Single day $45
- (10% off for Stillyarts current students and for students enrolling in 3 or more weeks of camp)
You can choose one week or multiple weeks. Each week the lessons on art techniques will vary. The students repeating the weeks will get more exposure to art styles and techniques. Dance choreography and drama / act will vary for each week as well. Scroll down to the bottom to fill the form.
Topics covered during each week of Summer camp:
- Basic principles of Art
- Drawing techniques.
- Acrylic on canvas.
- Fabric painting.
- Introduction to oil painting.
- Hands on sculpture.
- Get acquainted with some of the Master artists of all times.
- History of Art
- Print making
- Bollywood dance and fun facts about India and Indian language (Hindi)
- Introduction to drama class
- Fun games focused on building self confidence
- Bouncy castle fun
All the campers take canvas painting and other artwork home at the end of the day.
Campers are required to bring their own food and water.
Extended hours available-
- 8:00am to 9:00am -$10 per day
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm - $10 per day
Registration fee - $35/week (included in camp fee). Please pay the registration fee to confirm your spot. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Feel free to contact us at 405-547-0401 for any questions.
Check out , what parents are saying about our camps. Visit our Facebook Page to explore here-